Friday 19 October 2012

Things I like/slightly obsessed with

Things I like/slightly obsessed with

I adore Emma Bridgewater Pottery. This baby mug is part of her new range made exclusively for Liberty. It is a slightly more unusual style and colour compared to her usual pottery which has more repetitive patterns and motifs with more muted colours. The mug is 7cm x 7.5cm. I like the almost metallic and iridescent  nature of the paint. The item comes in a matching box. Also in the range are serving bowls and large dishes and jugs. 



I'm also slightly obsessed with Cath Kidston, I her use of floral prints. This travel bag has a lightweight oilcloth finish which is handy because it makes the bag waterproof yet not too heavy to carry around. This is the perfect weekend bag. There is a bag for every occasion from the very small to the large suitcase, in every style imaginable from dotty patterns to floral prints to coloured leather, and also in a variety of finishes such as cotton, oilcloth and leather   

No comments:

Post a Comment